MY SWEET PETUNIA PRECISION GLUE PRESS
|In stock (16)
The Glue Press provides effortless, consistent and precise adhesive application for extended paper crafting. Your Precision Glue Press features a comfort molded handle and trigger, a convenient stand, a choice of regular or Nuvo Deluxe Precision Nozzles, and even a full bottle of 60ml/2 fl. oz Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Additionally, an empty bottle is provided should you wish to fill with your own , alternative adhesive. Not to be used with solvent adhesives.
- Make sure that the bottle is pushed all the way in the press.
- Make sure to place the press in the holder all the way and that the nozzle is screwed onto the bottle properly.
- Check to make sure the tip of the applicator is touching the silicone circle when it's resting in the stand.
- Always place the press into the stand immediately after use - do not leave the press on your desk - the stand is what "caps" your glue.
- When you pick it up to use, there may be a glue plug that has formed at the tip - this is normal and part of what keeps the tip sealed. Pull it off by pinching the tip with your fingertips or nail.
- Make sure that you have the best tip for the type of glue you use. Thicker glue uses the grey tip. Thinner uses the white or clear tip.
- This press was designed for the Nuvo glue the tool comes with - if you are using other glues, please note that you may have to adjust for that, especially with glues with a higher water content - you may need to cap those after each use.
- You may have to squeeze the handle a tiny bit more to get it flowing after sitting too long.
- Drier climates may impact you depending on the glue you use, so adjust as you need to.
- If you are still having issues. Open the bottle and see if there is an obstruction in the nozzle such as coagulated glue.
- Make sure the barrel of the applicator is clear before capping.